Sometimes it is tricky to figure out the right size for your jewelry other times its hard to imagine how it would fit; in this section, we aim to help you figure it out!
1. Take the tip or end of a sewing thread and wrap it around your finger until it meets or connects together. Then mark that position of the material.
2. Measure the length of the thread with a regular ruler in mm.
3. Take the measured length of the material that you have calculated and refer the below chart to find your size. (Note - In case the length of your string falls between any of these measurements, choose the closest size.)
A second way to find your ring size:
Take a ring that you currently own and measure the distance on the inside of the ring from one side to the other (the width of the shank).
You can use a paper or string like in the first method or simply place a ruler on top of the ring and measure the gap. Then, look at the chart below and find your ring size.
(1) Take a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your wrist.
(2) Mark the spot where the paper meets the other end.
(3) Measure the marked distance with a ruler.
(4) Add one inch to the measured distance.
(5) Compare your measurement with the charts below to determine your bracelet size.
The image below can help you get a visual reference of how a specific length might look on you.